About the KTA Board
Additionally, the KTA serves as the policy-making board to make and approve schedules, routes, rates, and tolls for transportation services for all carriers, including taxicabs.
Meetings take place:
- At 3 p.m.
- Every 4th Thursday of the month.
- For the months of November and December, the Board meets the third Thursday at 3 p.m.
- Meetings are generally held in the Main Assembly Room of the City-County Building, located at 400 Main Street, Knoxville, TN, but may be in the Small Assembly Room as well.
Persons requiring special accommodations should contact KAT (865-637-3000) at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
Knoxville Community Media also live-streams the meetings on its website or on broadcast television:
- Xfinity (Comcast) – Channel 12
- Charter (Spectrum) – Channel 193
- WOW! (Knology) – Channel 6
- AT&T U-verse – Channel 99
Agendas & Minutes
- Mr. Tommy Smith | KTA Chair
- Ms. Christi Kirk | KTA Vice-Chair
- Ms. Candace Brakewood | Board Member
- Mr. Mark Hairr | Board Member
- Ms. Kimberly Watkins | Board Member
- Mr. Vince Fusco | Board Member
- Mr. Joel Simmons | Board Member
- Mr. Dustin Durham | Board Member
- Ms. Nancy Nabors | Board Member
- Ms. Analisa Valentine | Recording Secretary
- Mr. John Lawhorn | Attorney for KTA