Knoxville Transportation Authority Board (KTA)
Due to Covid-19, KTA meetings may be postponed or held virtually until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
Meetings take place:
- At 3 p.m.
- Every 4th Thursday of the month.
- In the Main Assembly Room of the City-County Building, located at 400 Main Street, Knoxville, TN.
Persons requiring special accommodations should contact KAT (637-3000) at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- The current board members are:
- Mr. Douglas Lawyer | Chair
- Mr. Chris Crouch | Vice-Chair
- Ms. Sandy Booher | Board Member
- Ms. Liliana Burbano Bonilla | Board Member
- Mr. Mark Hairr | Board Member
- Ms. Amelia Parker | Board Member
- Mr. Jim Richards | Board Member
- Ms. Kimberly Watkins | Board Member
- Dr. Walter Williams | Board Member
- Ms. Whitney Crowe | Recording Secretary
- Mr. John Lawhorn | Attorney for KTA
About the Board
The Knoxville Transportation Authority (KTA) board oversees all ground transportation issues for the City of Knoxville, including KAT's routes, schedules, and fares.
Additionally, the KTA serves as the policy-making board to make and approve schedules, routes, rates, and