Knoxville Transportation Authority Board (KTA)
Meetings Meetings take place:
- At 3 p.m.
- Every 4th Thursday of the month.
- For the months of November and December, the Board meets the third Thursday at 3 p.m.
- Meetings are generally held in the Main Assembly Room of the City-County Building, located at 400 Main Street, Knoxville, TN, but may be in the Small Assembly Room as well.
- Xfinity (Comcast) – Channel 12
- Charter (Spectrum) – Channel 193
- WOW! (Knology) – Channel 6
- AT&T U-verse – Channel 99
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Mr. Chris Crouch | Chair
- Mr. Jim Richards | Vice-Chair
- Ms. Sandy Booher | Board Member
- Ms. Candace Brakewood | Board Member
- Mr. Mark Hairr | Board Member
- Mr. Douglas Lawyer | Board Member
- Ms. Christi Kirk | Board Member
- Mr. Tommy Smith | Board Member
- Ms. Kimberly Watkins | Board Member
- Ms. Mary Smith | Recording Secretary
- Mr. John Lawhorn | Attorney for KTA
About the Board
The Knoxville Transportation Authority (KTA) board oversees all ground transportation issues for the City of Knoxville, including KAT's routes, schedules, and fares.
Additionally, the KTA serves as the policy-making board to make and approve schedules, routes, rates, and