Do you like working with your hands? Do you like new challenges every day? Are you looking for a satisfying career in a green industry and a profitable future? Knoxville Area Transit, the City of Knoxville’s public transportation system, is looking for a Service Team Member who is dedicated to keeping our fleet passenger-ready.
What exactly does a Service Team Member do?
- Clean vehicles inside and out, using steam cleaning as necessary.
- Daily sanitizes vehicles as scheduled per Federal and State guidelines.
- Fuel, oil and grease vehicles. Check engine oil, transmission fluid, and antifreeze as needed.
- Farebox reading and vault changing.
- Serves as an outstanding representative of KAT and the City of Knoxville at all times.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be available to work 6:00 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. five days a week
- Must have a HS Diploma or equivalent
- $17.92 / hour
- Excellent benefits package (click here for details)
- Opportunities for promotion and professional development
KAT offers a competitive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement, paid time off and more! Read more about all the benefits we offer here.
View the Maintenance Service Team Member job description here.